Sunday, August 15, 2010

nuvali nuvali but you!

weekend with my boys. went to Nuvali, Sta. Rosa just to have lunch and see the school of fish.i just can't stand its smell so i just sitted away from them...we had lunch in Reyes Barbecue and ordered Sisig, liempo, asparagus with pork, sotanghon soup and banana caramel with icecream. Liempo is good but the sisig tasted no sisig at all. we had fun though ms. migraine is ruining me. we went straight to a mall to buy shoes for Migs. looking forward that night for a dinner with friends, so while banging my head in a wall, i tried my best to cook for my husband's pre-birthday celebration, no pictures of the foods that i prepared, boooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha.nakakatawa Ms.Thea.this is same title ng photo album ko sa facebook last February when we visited Nuvali.I love the place.so clean and green and peaceful and sowsyal.hihi.

    http://plojing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah natawa naman ako Jing, o divah? ka rhyme kc nung famous song na na nobody kalowka! hehehe

    ReplyDelete